Terms & Conditions
- Definition: Sing Jazz International is a Jazz Singer Platform for Teachers and their Students of all levels and abilities 18+
- Educational material in the form of pre-recorded sessions is copyrighted by us and any purchased such material via this site or viewed via Members Zone - is for registered users only and public sharing without our consent is forbidden
- By purchasing online sessions with the coach from this site you give us your full consent for one-to-one sessions to be video recorded for assessment and evaluation purposes only. It is your right to notify us if this is not desirable in advance in which case the sessions will not be video or audio recorded
- By obtaining a copy of the video recording of your own session mentioned in the clause 3 - you are agreeing not to share this content with any third party without a written consent from the teacher who recorded it
- The host of these sessions reserves the right to share video recordings from these sessions with the team of registered teachers on our platform for internal use only for training purposes. It is your right to notify us if this is not desirable in advance in which case it will not be shared with anyone except the teacher who recorded it and the student who took part
- We reserve the right to share some footage from group online coaching sessions for promotional use on social media or on this website in the form of a video-promo, a photograph or a screenshot from the video to promote our educational programmes, workshops and sessions with the general public and by taking part in any group sessions you give us your full consent to release, acquit and discharge Sing Jazz International and its creators from any claims, demands, rights, promises, damages and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use or distribution of mentioned above footage, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, appropriation of likeness or defamation. It is your right to notify us if this is not desirable in advance in which case the recording with you in it, or a picture of you, will not be shared with anyone except the teacher who recorded it and the students who took part
- Please download the contract for online teaching guidelines between Student & Teacher, by which both, student and a teacher are all bound, below:
- All sessions are of advance purchase and operate on 48 hours cancellation & transfer policy
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances should any of live sessions change its date or venue, a full transfer is guaranteed to a more convenient day for the participant(s)
- Should any of the live sessions be forever cancelled or removed due to the organisers unforeseen circumstances - a full refund will be granted to those who have purchased those sessions
- We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy of our Matching Services and if a student is not 100% satisfied with the matched teacher - the student will be rematched with another teacher on this platform within three months after the unsuccessful session - free of charge, providing that student has reported this dissatisfaction within 24 hours after the lesson completion, with coherent proof in the form of written correspondence with the Sing Jazz International representative, prior to the lesson, and a video recording from the session itself. For this purpose we encourage for all sessions to be video recorded and all correspondences kept safe. Please note that this guarantee works only during the 1st lesson with a voice teacher booked via this platform and all other sessions following the 1st lesson do not fall under this policy, instead - all other sessions fall under each teacher's discretion - whose lesson it is.
- All pre-recorded programmes, such as 30 DAY CHALLENGE, fall under 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, as we Guarantee Results once this programme is fully undertaken. Should you be dissatisfied with any results from these programmes, you are to submit the claim for a full refund with the coherent proof in a video format that demonstrates that you have followed all instructions as per video programme and acted on feedback from the vocal coach (if applies).
- Sing Jazz International website is collecting the data using cookies, such as IP addresses for security reasons, navigation data to enhance your website experience, and the data that you personally provide us with by filling in the forms on this site, by purchasing the product from this site, or emailing us directly.
- Collected by us data is protected under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is not shared with any third parties, however, please note that all purchases on this site are administered by Stripe and we are bound by their terms and policies which you can read about on their site to see how it affects your rights.
- Emails submitted by you are added manually to our Mailing List and you may occasionally get the Newsletter from us, from which you may unsubscribe from at any time, should you wish to do so.
- Most group sessions (including Teacher Training sessions) are photo and video documented by amateur and professional means and by attending any group sessions run by us you grant us your consent for this photo and video footage to be used online and in print to showcase our work and for students to have as a learning resource - unless a written request is submitted by you not to use any footage with your image or likeness of you in advance as per Clause 6 in the general T&C above.
- Sing Jazz International reserves the right to update these policies on a regular basis in accordance to external regulations and legislations.
- It it your responsibility to request a copy of these terms to be sent to your email directly, should you wish to have it, at the time of you agreeing to these terms for your own records
- Should any T&C update is to take place (this excludes any text editing for gramma purposes) a notification will be emailed to all registered on this platform Teachers & Students.