SJI Teacher Training
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE SECURING THIS PRODUCT Annual Professional CPD Teacher in Training Membership Join our Teacher Collective if you a Teacher in Training to hang out with those who have built their teaching methods and systems to learn with them! As a Teacher in Training you will be a part of a team of professional teachers who can offer you a professional advise at any time during your membership time with us. Together we create teacher training material in a joined collaboration, train as a part of Continuing Professional Development, and support each other via peer mentoring and ongoing peer coaching. To be on the top of our game we are continuously refining our teaching methods, approaches and refreshing our coaching styles with constructive feedback and collective support. This membership comes together with selective teaching and training resources, marketing and promotional support of your own business and full teacher service support via this platform. Join today to enjoy endless benefits of team collaboration and inspiration!
About Teacher Training
The concept behind the SJI Teacher Training is to open doors for jazz vocalists and performing artists into the teaching profession through one-to-one coaching, hands on teaching opportunities and continuous support while offering a bespoke managerial advice. Working closely with a professional and qualified music educator and a cultural manager, you will get an invaluable insight into the world of the most rewarding experience - sharing your craft with others!
Each programme is designed around performing artist transitioning into a teaching profession or a teacher in training needs. Learning about different styles of Jazz with a carefully selected learning material on improvisation, history of jazz and jazz modes & rhythms one will also be working with a jazz vocal coach from our platform specialising in the area of expertise one wishes to develop together with a team of teachers who can guide and mentor one's progress.
How to effectively and efficiently manage your time while preparing for a lesson; how to choose a unique teaching approach with every student based on well-established teaching methods and to create a bespoke session while thinking on your feet - these are the main areas which are covered during our teacher training programme.
For more information write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- When training together as a team we encourage friendly and supportive learning environment between all teachers in training
- We value integrity, equality, empathy, positive reinforcement and honesty
- We believe that the secret to any organisational success is a great team and therefore thrive on team spirit growth through proactive fair participation during our sessions
- We promote student-centred approach by putting students needs and aspirations first by building a personalised programme around each student's goals
- We welcome new ideas and suggestions and encourage experimentations with teaching styles
- We encourage a kinaesthetic learning approach through practice and examples in a workshop format rather than a class-room settings
- We envisage our teachers in training to learn independently from academic sources to expand their knowledge through research and demonstrate their theoretical understanding in practice
- We inspire teachers full autonomy while providing them with a supportive and friendly environment, with plenty of room for continuous professional growth and development
- We encourage constructive feedback from each other and building of skills on our strengths
- We credit everybody's help and cross promote each other's work especially if it was developed in collaboration with other teachers on board
- We count on professional behaviour which inspires growth and development
- We promote a versatile approach to learning and encourage cross-promotion between all teachers
- We strive upon building healthy work relationships though shared ethos and common goals
Teacher Training is only available in virtual classrooms at the moment
Please email to email@example.com for our availabilities before booking the sessions above
What Teachers Say About SJI Collective
Jazz Voice Teacher on SJI platform
"I am so glad that I have found a group of link-minded people with whom I am able to share and receive knowledge and support. Together we help our students reach their full potential while making it an exciting journey."
Jazz Voice Teacher on SJI platform
"I am so happy to be a part of a collective where I can brainstorm, share my ideas and get inspired by the amazing colleagues around me. Our training sessions have been so helpful for me to grow as a singing teacher, finding answers to my questions and getting valuable feedback from my colleagues.”
OOVO to build Voice Strength
*USE 'SINGJAZZ' CODE AT THE END OF YOUR CHECK OUT TO GET 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL OOVO STRAWS
Please note that narrow straws are not recommended to treat voice tension but to build voice strength